Error Code 0x97 is a kind of alert message or warning that occurs when you face any sort of internal hardware problem in your Epson printer. This error is caused due to various reasons such as failure of motherboard or some other internal component failure. When this error occurs, your printer stops printing anything that makes you to complete an important task. If you are getting Epson error code 0x97 or Epson error 0x97, then you may go through this article where you will learn about the troubleshooting to fix Epson printer support within simple and easy mentioned steps. If the particular issue still persists then visit Epson printer tech support or Epson printer support.
Various methods Fix Epson Error code 0x97
Apparently, it basically occurs on models: Epson wf-3640, wf-3620, wf-4630, wf-7610, and 7620. If you want to solve the error code 0x97 on your Epson printer, then you can follow the below steps:
Method 1: Try to unplug and Plug-in
- First of all, you need to unplug all the connected cables on your printer.
- Now take all the printer cartridges to remove it from your printer.
- Still switch off your printer from the power generating source by pushing down the power cables.
- After that, try to plug in all the cables and later the USB cables.
- Reinstall all the ink cartridges to the printer.
- Now turn the power source back on and then check if the error still appears.
- Check whether the alert message remains. If in case the error still persists, proceed to the next method.
Method 2: Alternative method of Unplug and Plug-in
- Turn off your Epson printer and then unplug it from its power source.
- Disconnect the connected cables and USB devices.
- Now, wait for about ten minutes until the printer takes some rest.
- Press and hold the power button on your printer for few minutes.
- Now you need to connect your printer to its power cord and then release its power button.
- After that, you must check whether this same message still appears or not.
To find more solutions or advice on Epson error 0x97 you can anytime reach out to Epson printer Tech support or Epson printer support.
Method 3: Clean the Clogged Printer Nozzles
- Switch your printer off your printer and then unplug it from the power source attached from your Computer.
- Now go ahead and open the printer casing carefully.
- Now take a clean paper towel or a clean cloth and then spray any cleaning fluid on it.
- After that, make the soaked cloth or towel position down into the middle of the printer heads and start cleaning it.
- Now let it sit it for 12 hours and then check if the error continues to appear.
Method 4: Try out Microsoft’s Printer Trouble shooter
Microsoft offers plenty of troubleshooting tools for various printers and you can use any of it as per your printer and issue dealing with the printer. You can download the tools from the official website of Microsoft according to your printer model and computer’s OS. After that, run it on your computer to fix the multiple problems including the Epson error code 0x97 in a very efficient and effective way.
For further information and pinion, you can visit to Epson printer tech support.
Method 5: Switch On and Off Your Printer
Sometimes switching a printer on and off may fix several technical problems and issues including the Epson error code 0x97. You can perform this process in the way given below:
- First of all, you must unplug all the cables and USB accessories and cables from your printer.
- Now push and hold the power button on your printer for about 50-60 seconds. It will allow some time to reset your printer.
- Now plug back in all the accessories.
- Next, press and hold the power button again for 60 seconds and then run a print test.
If Epson error 0x97 still occurs, approach Epson printer support
Method 6: Try to Disconnect and Reconnect the Printer
- Check for any paper jam if present then take it out.
- Plug out all the cables and USB connection to your printer.
- Press and hold the power button for about a few seconds and then release it.
- Now wait for about a minute or two and then plug the accessories back into your printer.
- Now switch on your printer and then take the print test.